Legislative Action Center
Rep. Charles Miller (D-KY 28th District)
11th term Democrat from Kentucky 28th District.
Marital Status: Married (Mona)
Prev. Occupation: School Principal
Prev. Political Exp.: KY House, 1999-present
Education: AA Lindsey Wilson Junior College, 1960; BA Western Kentucky University; MA Western Kentucky University
Birthplace: Monroe Co., KY
Current Elected Office Contact Information
Contact Rep. Charles Miller via email.
Frankfort Office:457D State Capitol,
Phone: (502) 564-8100
Current Elected Office Committees:
- Economic Development & Tourism Interim
- Education Interim
- Elections, Constitutional Amendments, and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Licensing & Occupations Interim
- Licensing, Occupations, and Admin. Regs.
- Local Government Interim
- Small Business and Information Technology
- Transportation Interim
Current Elected Office Bills:
Send Rep. Charles Miller a message by clicking in the "Send Message" column.
Get involved and take action!
|Bill Name||Send Message|
|HB77 - AN ACT relating to charter schools and making an appropriation therefor|